Our website address is:https://rdengineering.in
Goals of the HSE Policy
- Make an effort to provide employees, directors, consultants, and other business partners with stable employment and financial security.
- Establish a fund as part of the company’s social obligations to help fund charitable and social-cultural organizations that are working on development projects.
- Employ qualified personnel to produce high-quality goods in accordance with Indian and international standards, to the satisfaction of customers and end users.
- Create a customer feedback system to continuously improve product quality.
- Create procedures for job safety analysis, tool box meetings, hazard observation, and mitigation plans for each individual scope.
- To achieve “NIL” time loss due to facility failure/personnel injury.
- To avoid facility breakdowns, use preventive maintenance for the plant and machinery.
- Use only high-quality raw materials and adhere to quality standards.
- Procedures for unfinished and finished goods.
- Proper documentation of all procedures, customer feedback, actions taken, and outcomes.
- Through quality training and an up-to-date information system, personnel skills and product knowledge are continuously improved.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.